NYK1 Toe Nail Cutter Clippers are specifically designed for working on hard, brittle, out of reach toenails.
NYK1 Ingrown Toenail Clippers are a high quality professional tool. The stainless-steel cutters are hand-filed for precision to make even the most awkward of jobs easy. They are perfectly aligned so that they close evenly, no matter the amount of pressure applied. Extremely sharp, hand-filed, pointed blades allow little pressure needed when cutting thick, hard and stubborn nails.
- PODIATRIST STYLE IDEAL FOR THICK or DEFORMED nails
- SHARP, ROBUST BLADES slightly curved to contour around nails.
- EASY GRIP HANDLE.
- HEAVY DUTY WIDE JAWS
- EASY CLEAN ROBUST GERMAN STAINLESS STEEL
- SAFETY TIP COVERS Keep the blades of the clippers closed and secure while in storage or travel.
All NYK1 Clippers are made of high grade, German stainless steel to resist staining, durable and easy to clean. Clippers that are built to last and are of a hospital grade, fully autoclave and a reusable medical device.
- FOR USE in professional settings such as nail salons, podiatry and chiropody offices; as well as at home. Ideal for thick or ingrown nail growth which can be caused by fungus, age or a host of other conditions.
Blades that are designed with the purpose in mind, give more accuracy when cutting ingrown or curved toenails. To give you the most control with the best results. The NYK1 Cutter Clippers also have grip handles to give extra comfort and aid you stay in control to cut cleanly.
Easy to clean and maintain The NYK1 cutter is always ready to use. For safety, always store in its high-quality plastic sleeve.
Directions for Use:
- Before clipping, soak feet in warm water for 5 to 10 mins
- Using a clean towel, dry feet thoroughly taking care to dry between and under toes
- Following the natural contour of the nail when clipping, do not round corners
- For brittle nails, use small clips to prevent the nail from splitting or cracking
Medical device with sharp blades; keep out of reach of children