** LIMITED SUPPLY - We are restricted by the government on the limited sale of this product **
NYK1 Nail Gel Polish Prep and Shine and Remover Cleanser UV LED Manicure Acetone by NYK1
This handy and very popular Twin Pack combines extra fill, must haves for your Home/Salon UV Gel Nail Application. No Manicure or Pedicure can be complete with our these two items.
You can be assured of the strongest quality available for both solutions, Do not accept any diluted alternative to your nails.
- SALON QUALITY – Professional quality products include a dual-purpose prep & shine for all gel treatments and gel remover which removes all types of gel polish including Nailac and Shellac
- SOAKS OFF GEL, ACRYLIC, NAIL TIPS AND GLUE Dual purpose product to sanitise the nail plate and wipe away gel residue
- SUITABLE FOR ALL UV / LED gel systems
- PREP&SHINE leaves a high-quality finish for gel treatments. Remover removes gel safely and gently without causing damage
- ESSENTIAL MUST-HAVE products for all gel treatments
NYK1 Prep and Shine is The Strongest and Fastest Concentrated Professional Cleanser that sanitises the nail plate and wipes away gel residue and is the Perfect Shining Solution for all Shellac Gel Nails. This should be used at the beginning and at the end of the Manicure/Pedicure and can be used in conjunction with all gel nail system brands.
NYK1 Pure Acetone can be used to remove Gel Nail Polish in several ways. We always recommend to use your file to lightly buff off the Shiny layer of the NYK1 Nailac or compatible gel nail system TOP COAT on all fingers, just very lightly so that the colour is dull. You can then use Nail Wraps or Foils, soak a nail wipe or tiny nail size piece of cotton wool in our Pure Acetone and secure onto the nail.
Alternatively, pour 2 inches of Acetone remover into a non-metal dish/bowl and soak the nails for 10 to 20 minutes. To speed things up you can place the dish of Acetone in a Bain Marie (bowl of hot water). When the gel is soft enough, gently use a Metal Cuticle pusher to remove the remains of the gel, then give the nails another good wipe over with Acetone. Be very careful to only scrape away the Gel Polish and NOT the natural nail. Once the Gel is removed, one or two light strokes with a White Block Buffer is all that will be required.