NYK1 Jumbo Nail File
Regular price £3.99 Sale price £1.95 51% OFF
We are accepting the following payment methods:
Free UK Delivery Available
Professional Nail File Emery Board - STRONG HIGH QUALITY Nail File 100 / 180 Grit File Emery Board For Natural Nails and Acrylic Nails
NYK1 Jumbo Nail File is used in salons worldwide.
Large Emery Board which is abrasive and flexible. With two sides, 180 grit for precise shaping and smoothing of natural and artificial nails.
Strong and durable board professionally developed nail file with the salon in mind..
- ★ JUMBO NAIL FILE PROFESSIONAL NAIL SALON EMERY FILE - These manicure files are perfect for quickly trimming down or shaping the natural or acrylic nail to your desired shape or length. File and buff nails to a smooth finish.
- ★ STRONG SHELLAC NAIL POLISH GRADE 100 / 180 GRIT FILE - two different salon quality grits to complete the must have emery board manicure tools kit to add to your acrylic nail kits or even just a acrylic nail file / nails file for your handbag.
- ★ DOUBLE SIDED LONG LASTING DURABILITY - for use with all type of nail beauty manicure tips fake nails treatment gel nail accessories and tools
- ★ FILE AND BUFF ACRYLICS TOO - with nail file and buffer for the perfect natural smooth finish nail accessories and nail arts and crafts for girls and professionals. Use these great files tools and then NYK1 White Buffer Block / Nail File Block. You can then use cuticle oils or go straight into applying home gel nails. These files are more commonly used than glass nail files as a nail care kit.
- ★ FREQUENTLY PURCHASED WITH - our nail buffer block pack of our amazing nailac gel nail polish range. All of our nail tools including 10 Pack Nail Buffers Block / Buffing Blocks Art Craft Sets are leading sellers Nails Accessories on Amazon. We also providing leading Lint Free Wipes for gel nails, Cuticle Pusher, and the best strongest nail glue to glue on nails or nail tips.
Always file in one direction from the side to the centre of the nail using long, smooth strokes. Never file backwards and forwards as this can damage your nails. Excessive filing can weaken nails.